Translate this page in your preferred language:
Here are the full notes for game update 1.2.0 which is available now.
o Improved the compass to show collectible items as a question mark when you are near one.
o Added a purple target icon to show an area where an enemy that is guaranteed to drop loot will appear. When the enemy appears, they will have a white target icon.
o Added the ability to fast travel to different strider locations from the map while in freeplay.
· Three Emerald Abyss Legendary Missions have been added.
· Load screens now display lore regarding the location that you are loading into.
· Added a simple UI for players to communicate non-verbally with each other and express themselves via emotes. This is accessed by pressing down on the D-Pad if using a controller, or B on a keyboard for PC.
· Fixed an issue where the “Alt” key could not be correctly used in keybinding.
· Dominion Storm and Frost Brutes no longer have shields.
· All Storm Javelins (Elementalists, Valkyries, etc) now regenerate their shields like other shielded creatures. When hovering they can be grounded with force or with fire status effects.
· The Scar Hunter can now be grounded with fire status effects.
· Improved the animation of the Scar Grenadier grenade throw to be more clear.
· Javelin Changes
· Looking away from interaction point while interacting no longer cancels the interaction.
· Gear Changes
o Base damage of Cluster Mine has been increased from 110 to 135
o Base damage of Searching Glaive has been increased from 550 to 605
o Base damage of Plasma Star has been increased from 110 to 210
o Base damage of Wraith Strike has been increased from 250 to 315
o Base damage of Burst Mortar has been increased from 300 to 400
o Base damage of Flak Cannon has been increased from 42 to 60
o Base damage of Black Powder (Masterwork Flak Cannon) has been increased from 52.5 to 75
o Base damage of Blast Missile has been increased from 220 to 310
o Based damage of Argo’s Mace (Masterwork Blast Missile) has been increased from 275 to 387.5
o Base damage of Flame Burst has been increased from 150 to 260
o Base damage of Venomous Blaze (Masterwork Flame Burst) has been increased from 225 to 390
o Base damage of Arc Burst has been increased from 300/150 to 375/185
· Fixed a bug where multiple status effects applied to creatures were not able to be detonated for combos.
· Inventory slot count at End of Expedition now matches the Forge and Vault
· Cortex Menu - Various bugs with navigation and opening/closing the cortex have been fixed.
· Cortex Menu - Fixed issues where some entries could not be ‘mark as read’ or would be become unread
· New items gained from an expedition will now properly show the new item icon
· Reduced frequency and intensity of several weapon muzzle flashes and gear effects.
· Colossus Components “Reinforced Hull” and “Colossal Stock Augment” have had several issues with their text descriptions fixed.
· Fixed an issue where the Javelin’s lower body would twist oddly when strafing and swapping weapons.
· Resolved errors with the “Conductive Lattice” Interceptor Component not always providing correct stat bonuses.
· The "Recommended Power" values were unintentionally reverted to their original values and have been fixed. The values should now read 425 for GM1, 575 for GM2, and 675 for GM3.
· General – Fixed various issues where players could get stuck, get outside of the environment, and other art-related issues.
· Heart of Rage - Fixed an issue where the Monitor’s glaive would rotate oddly during his final animation.
· Heart of Rage – Fixed an issue where you couldn’t replay the Heart of Rage after selecting to play another mission at the end of expedition screen.
· Heart of Rage – Fixed an issue where the door closed prematurely preventing players from progressing to the arena.
· Heart of Rage – Fixed an issue where a player could be party gathered if hovering too close to the door of the second arena.
· Heart of Rage – Fixed an issue where you would receive no loot if your entire party was downed during the final phase of the titan fight.
· Heart of Rage – Fixed an issue where the Monitor encounter would break if too much damage was done before the final phase.
· Sunken Cell – Fixed an issue where the Fury sometimes would collide with rotating pillar on entering the arena.
· Sunken Cell - Fixed some issues where creatures were unable to path to the player correctly.
· Sunken Cell – Fixed an issue where the flight suppression progress wasn’t showing for some members of a squad.
· Sunken Cell – Fixed an issue where Ash Brutes would be able to move while frozen.
· Sunken Cell – Fixed some issues with the Spanish voice over conversations.
· Temple of Scar – Fixed an issue where the player could stand inside the shield bubble of the final boss.
· Temple of Scar – Fixed an issue where the player could be knocked into a cage and trapped in the boss arena.
· Temple of Scar – Fixed an issue where rejoining a session at the final boss arena would cause the player to spawn outside of the arena and then get party gathered into the arena.
· Tyrant Mine – Fixed an issue where the icon would appear twice on the Expedition map.
· Tyrant Mine – Fixed an issue with text missing on the objective.
· Missions and Legendary Missions
· General: Fixed an issue where the Legendary Missions did not unlock after completing Return to the Heart of Rage.
· General: Fixed an issue where a player could launch a legendary mission that was no longer available on the schedule and would spawn in with no content.
· General: Fixed an issue where Legendary Missions would be locked until the next mission was available if you started a mission and didn’t complete it.
· Finding Old Friends – Legendary: Fixed an issue where disconnecting during the mission would cause the mission objectives to disappear and prevent the mission from progressing.
· Finding Old Friends – Legendary: Fixed an issue where two objective markers were present at the same time.
· Finding Old Friends (Original and Legendary): Fixed an issue where dying on the “Go to Strider” objective, the player would be respawned across the map.
· Finding Old Friends: Fixed an issue where dialog wasn’t playing for some players in a squad.
· Finding Old Friends: Added missing summary text in the Journal entry for completed mission.
· Finding Old Friends – Legendary: Fixed an issue where players that did not bring both pieces of Ursix meat to gain entry to see Princess Zhim stopped the mission from progressing.
· Fortress of Dawn: Fixed an issue where players were able to control their EXO during the cinematics.
· Incursion (Original and Legendary): Fixed an issue with party gather after leaving the interior of the cave.
· Incursion (Original and Legendary): Fixed an issue with multiple objective markers appearing.
· Legion of Dawn: Added missing outcome text in the Journal entry for completed mission.
· Lost Arcanist – Legendary: Fixed an issue where the objective marker was using an incorrect icon.
· Rescue Haluk – Legendary: Fixed an issue where the mission didn’t progress until all party members arrived at the beginning location.
· Rescue Haluk – Legendary: Fixed an issue where the move to the lower courtyard objective didn’t appear until all party members reached a specific point.
· Rescue Haluk: Fixed an issue where the summary did not appear in the Journal after completing the mission.
· Matthias Contract – Arcanist Runes: Fixed an issue where no enemies were spawning on the last objective.
· Yarrow – Tempting Target: Fixed an issue where the objective marker was missing.
· Yarrow – Imposter: Fixed an issue with the text in the Journal when this mission was completed.
· Fort Tarsis
· Fixed an issue where Forge UI appeared during cinematic for Crafting the Dawn Shield.
· Clarified the objective text for building and equipping the Dawn Shield.
· Fixed visual issues with the curtains at the entrance to the bar in Fort Tarsis.
· Adjusted the conversation with Sev in the introduction to the Sunken Cell stronghold to reflect that you’ve spoken with Sev previously.
· Fixed various issues where players could get stuck, get outside of the environment, and other art-related issues.
· Freeplay/World Events
· Fixed an issue where scar hatches would sometimes appear and be enabled to enter in the middle of a world event instead of at the end.
· Reputation rewards – Fixed an issue where reputation points were not being awarded for the Freelancer in Need world event and added reputation points for discovering caves you can enter.
· Fixed issues with the Arcanist Korox Study world event where dying and respawning was sometimes causing the world event to break and not be able to complete.